Register for YINI
Thank you for your interest in the EDT’s Year in Industry (YINI) scheme.
Applications are currently open for the placement year 2020/21. In order to be considered for a placement, you will need to register with YINI, please follow the instructions below:
1. Fill in our on-line form by clicking here
2. Select your preferred region
3. Once you have submitted your on-line form, our Placements Applications team will email you to ask you to provide your Right to Work documentation and a CV in the YINI format within 1 week
4. You will then be invited to arrange a YINI telephone interview to discuss what kind of placement you are looking for
5. We will send your details out to companies that match your criteria and arrange company interviews for you
6. If successful, you will be offered a placement with the company which will start in the summer/ autumn.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We will share your CV with companies for potential placements that match your requirements. You can withdraw from the scheme at any time by emailing EDTplacements@etrust.org.uk
Your contact details will only be shared with a company and with your YINI Mentor once you have had a verbal offer of employment and verbally accepted. This is to enable the company to send you the formal offer letter and contract and for your mentor to contact you and provide support during your placement. In any other instance your specific permission will be requested.
We will hold your records for 6 years, providing you with a continued option to ‘opt out’ of further contact. After 6 years you will be asked to ‘opt in’ for further contact.