Duration: 12 months
These placements are open to both school leavers and undergraduates. They are with one of the world’s largest integrated utility companies and a world leader in wind energy. They are the first integrated energy company in the UK to generate 100% green electricity. Their focus is on wind energy, smart grids and driving the change to a cleaner, electric future and they are investing over £4m every working day to make this happen.
There are a number of roles in different areas of the company, all in finance. They will be for 1 full year starting in September 2021. Salary is £15,830 per annum.
One example is Support to the Group Financial Accounting (GFA) department:
- Business Processes: Assist in ensuring that existing business processes are accounted for accurately in the general ledger and related accounting models.
- Ledger management, accounting and reporting: Post centralised transactions accurately and timeously and prepare reports to assist in the ledger management process.
- Controls: Prepare reports and analysis to assist centralised control processes for the general ledger and related accounting modules for the company.
Person Profile/Required Qualifications
- Applies attention to detail when completing all tasks;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Excel as work is predominantly spreadsheet-based;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload;
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast-moving environment
- Highers or Advanced Highers in English and Maths/Accounting ideally
- Good written and verbal communication skills ;
- Team orientated attitude and a conscientious and methodical approach to work.
- Complete an online application via the YINI website:
- Email your interest to Caroline Jardine at email@example.com stating this vacancy reference number, your YINI Registration number (if you’ve already applied to YINI)
Please note that you will need to be registered with the YINI scheme to apply for placements (you can register using the link above).