The company are seeking an organised enthusiastic business administration student for 1 full year. The placement will be at the new, state-of-the-art Glasgow Recycling and Renewable Energy Centre. Their new technology will radically overhaul the way the city’s household waste is managed over the next 25 years and will produces enough energy to power the equivalent of 26,496 households and heat the equivalent of some 8,000 homes
Start: August/ September 2019
Please Note – due to a CSR Contract clause this placement is only open to students either residing in Glasgow or who have attended a Glasgow school.
- Assist the administration manager to maintain, control, share and collaborate documentation for GRREC.
- To support the maintenance of records including archiving.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the admin team .
- Assist the administration manager to maintain, control, share and collaborate documentation at the GRREC site. To support the maintenance of records including archiving
- Safely file the invoices , records, research materials, and maintain Document Control for the admin team.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Skills are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upskill in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: Microsoft Office , Word , Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Accurate record keeping and good attention to detail.
- To be able work autonomously and with little supervision.
- Adapting to changing priorities; working with frequent interruptions; communicating with diverse groups; and displaying tact and courtesy.
Apart from the duties summarised in your Role Profile, the company reserve the right to include other reasonable duties which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work.
The Core Behavioural Competencies of the company are as follows:
- Customer Focus
- Commercial awareness
- Managing change
- Culture, values and ethics
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact: Caroline Jardine-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference. Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already.