Start August 2019
Discipline – Mechanical/Manufacturing/Business
The company are seeking an undergraduate to start with them in August of 2019 for 1 year.
They employ 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, they develop, manufacture and market a range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,650 British farmers.
The site at Bellshill produces fresh milk across seven production lines.
Top Line Overview
- Profiling our current OEE Line-view system ensuring data is accurate thus allowing us to move away from manual data capture.
- OPEX Support on various C.I Projects across the plant.
- Support on data capture/analysis/trending relating to opportunities for improving site OEE.
- Gap analysis on standard work across production processes/equipment.
- Supporting the roll out of the companies Excellence Model across the plant.
The role will be varied, but we will ensure there is specific project content to meet the requirements for their project output. A big part of the role will be OPEX/C.I Activity.
Undergraduate who has covered Manufacturing/Operational Excellence as part of their degree and open to Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or Business students if they have covered this.
Good MS office knowledge and excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-starter, able to work alone and as part of a team are required.
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact: Caroline Jardine-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.