Start Date: ASAP 12 months fixed term contract
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute program management using planning and reporting tools
- Work with available engineering resources to identify and record component characteristics as identified in the outline planning
- Operate SAP to identify prices, usage and collate drawings
- Communicate and co-operate with suppliers and management teams where required
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required within the scope of the role.
- Follow, amend, and evolve planning documentation to achieve the project goal
- Produce reports n component characteristics and collate data.
- Keep planning data and records up to date.
- Monitor and report progress of projects through design and build process and resolve any issues impacting progress.
- Must demonstrate experience cost analysis and in-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes especially rotating heavy equipment, casting, machining, and fabrication
Qualified to degree level or equivalent within an engineering discipline.
EXPERIENCE - Desirable
Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably one handling machining, fabrication, assembly, and compressed air systems.
Experience in process engineering and cost analysis
Practical engineering “hands on” experience
SAP or similar ERP system experience would be an advantage
EXPERIENCE - Essential
Proficient in Excel software Gantt charts and Pareto curves
COMPETENCIES - Essential
Project management experience: ability to interface with all levels of engineering, procurement, shipping, production, etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to deal with ambiguity effectively and efficiently
Must be an experienced problem solver
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong, organizational skills
Strong Drive for results and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines & achieve targets
Proactive, self-motivated, and flexible
Proficient in Microsoft office
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.