Disciplines: Maths, Computer Science, Psychology
Start Date: ASAP
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for labelling images to train our object and behaviour detection models. Objects need to be identified and labelled in images according to precise criteria. We need someone who can label images correctly as well as understand the principles that create good labels and work with the team to develop better labelling criteria.
You will work with a number of in-house labelling packages and will help us to identify and test design improvements.
We are looking for someone who:
● Prides themselves for their patience and precision, and has the ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and accurately
● Is detail oriented, and has the ability to discern and discuss visual detail
● Can work independently and also as a part of a technical team
● Computer literacy: you need to be comfortable with computers, and have the ability to install and test software
● An interest in the world of deep learning/autonomous vehicles would be a big plus!
● Is available full time from now until august 2021
● Something that demonstrates the ability to understand logical processes (e.g. A good A level Math, Psychology or Computer science, or some interesting programming projects)
● Something that demonstrates a good work ethic (e.g. previous experience, personal projects or string academic track record)
What’s in it for you
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers. There will be plenty of opportunities for growth and progression within the company as well.
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form ONLY if you are not already registered.