COMPANY OVERVIEW: A Leading provider of electronic components and subsystems with Sales, R&D and Manufacturing locations in 12 countries
MAIN PLACEMENT PURPOSE: An undergraduate to Support the Talent Director to deliver the learning and talent agenda for FY21. This will include working across a variety of activities including learning planning, data analysis, solution design and stakeholder management. The post-holder would also work with the Early Career Specialist to support early career programme activities and the communications team to support our engagement agenda.
Video interviews will be held late July 2020
Start Date: Sept 2020
Placement Location: Central London
- Support management and planning of learning activities with HR for Interconnect.
- Engage stakeholders and work with communications to support the engagement agenda for learning and early career.
- Develop and create content for learning sessions and campaigns to build our learning culture. Support facilitation of virtual learning as required.
- Work with the Early Career Specialist to manage and develop an early career learning agenda and events throughout the year.
- Support talent and learning data analysis and data management.
- Support learning planning and other administrative duties, including tracking of learning activity and support development of learning reports.
- Be energetic, driven and committed to a career in learning, talent or a related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to absorb information quickly and to take initiative
- Team player
- Well organised and detail orientated
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
Student type: Undergraduate
Discipline/degree: Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Media, PR or Business
If you would like to request that your CV be put forward for this placement opportunity please contact Mel Powell at M.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.