• Start Date: Summer/Autumn 2020
• Salary: TBC
• Location: Letchworth
• Disciplines: engineering/robotics
Based at our Letchworth Head Office and reporting to Operations Director, you will responsible for supporting our Automation Technician in providing feasibility studies for customer applications and delivering on individual projects to further the companies understanding and technical knowledge of the products we sell. The role will cover mainly our Collaborative Robot products, but could also include Automation and Feeding equipment as relevant.
- Maintain and organise our range of demonstration equipment.
- Provide technical support to our Sales Team.
- Carry out feasibility studies for customers.
- Carry out basic repairs and maintenance to Collaborative Robot products.
- Carrying out R&D projects with new and existing equipment.
Automation Technician Skills:
Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Creativity, Planning and Organisation, Independence, Team Player, Methodical, Aptitude to Engineering, Technical competence with Robotics and associated equipment.
Laptop Computer, Access to demonstration equipment.
Initial on job training (approx. 1 month) to ensure familiarity with product and processes. Ongoing product training thereafter
If you would like to request that your CV be put forward for this placement opportunity please contact Antriana King at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.