Placement type: Engineering
Start date: September 2020
This company is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. applicants MUST be British Nationals only and have lived in the UK for the past 5 years
- Gain an underlying knowledge of business processes and the product lifecycle
- Learn and apply baseline technology used in our inertial products
- Research and understanding how our current gyroscopes and accelerometers work
- Support the design, development and testing of our existing and pre production products
- Produce formal documentation as directed
- Configure new hardware designs
- Build prototype electronic circuits
- Present new designs and ideas to design authorities
You will be highly motivated, diligent and excited by STEM subjects, be happy working on your own initiative and as part of a small team. You will either complete your STEM related ‘A’ level studies, including Maths and Physics this year, or already be studying a university degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in Systems, Software, Electronics, Physics or Robotics.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.