- Start Date –September 2020
- Salary £15,300
- Location - Glasgow
- Disciplines – Finance/Accountancy/Maths
Excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest integrated utility companies and a world leader in wind energy. They are the first integrated energy company in the UK to generate 100% green electricity. The company are seeking a bright enthusiastic finance student to work as part of a team in their Energy Networks Control division. The placement is for one full year, starting in September 2020 and open to school leavers and undergraduates
Provide accounting and reporting assistance to the Financial Accounting and Business Performance teams along with ongoing support for the Planning & Investment team
Activities and Responsibilities
Activities will include:
- Applies attention to detail when completing all tasks;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Excel as work is predominantly spreadsheet-based;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload;
- Team orientated attitude and a conscientious and methodical approach to work
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast-moving environment
- Accounting/Finance Knowledge
Accounting, Mathematics, English
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact:
Caroline Jardine-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.