Staff Vision Statement: To have a customer-focused approach motivated towards continuous improvement
General description of responsibilities:
To act as the office-based Marketing Associate assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand & marketing strategy.
In addition, working within the Sales team to ensure all necessary actions are completed in a timely manner.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Company image / style – upgrading the way it is perceived by the marketplace and creating brand loyalty.
- Brochure and product specification leaflet design, creation and consistently updating in line with brand image
- Company website design, management and maintenance.
- Creating detailed statistics for use in targeted marketing campaigns
- Managing and maintaining Wallgate’s promotional literature within RIBA’s NBS and Product Selector
- Recommending and implementing selective use of trade magazines
- Trade exhibitions recommendations, organisations and implementations
- Creating and managing targeted mail shots as required
- Creating opportunities for positive PR
- Assisting ‘company’ export partners re marketing as required
- Assisting the Commercial team in other tasks as directed.
- Working with others, to implement the company’s program of “BIM” modelling its Secure Environment products.
- Matters relating to the day-to-day IT issues and liaising with the outside support company.
- Organisation of company promotional gifts and samples.
- Company product photography.
- Market research.
- ‘Company’ Intellectual Property and Trade Marks: Liaise and co-ordinate with Patent/IPR and Trade Mark lawyers to maintain efficient portfolio and effective protection.
Sharing the reception of incoming telephone calls with other commercial staff and assisting with visitors in reception, and carrying out the responses in accordance with the company's ISO 9001:2008 procedures
Secondary Responsibilities Include:
- Providing cover for other commercial staff and holidays/sickness
- Assisting in the production of standard products sales dept. reports
- Providing other general commercial or administrative support as require
Where appropriate you may be asked to train or help to train other people who need to learn similar work to your own. Everyone is encouraged to not only strive to continually improve their own performance but to help others do the same.
If you would like to request that your CV be put forward for this placement opportunity please contact Antriana King at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.