- Summer 2020
- Salary £19,404
- Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Looking for an undergraduate student studying a Computer Networking or relevant degree
A world-leading multi-disciplinary science organisation their goal is to deliver economic, societal, scientific and international benefits to the UK and its people – and more broadly to the world.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Working exclusively within the Digital Infrastructure Sustaining Operations group primarily working on document management but with the possibility to work on network, telephony, applications and infrastructure systems.
- Transferring and organising operational documents to our new SharePoint Document management System
- Working with colleagues to understand and categorise existing documentation
- Using Office tools including Visio to update/work on technical documents
- Duties may also include helping technical teams for specific tasks for:
- Infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Exchange)
- Working on helpdesk tickets
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Be studying a relevant Computer Networks or related degree
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Good technical knowledge – SharePoint and networking would be desirable
- Good understanding of MS Office tools including Visio
- Good communication skills
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact: Ellen Pugsley at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.