Student type: Undergraduate or Pre-university
Start date: as soon as possible for the student
Duration: 12 months
Discipline: Maths, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science (would consider core sciences and engineering)
We are a developer and manager of retirement communities in the UK. The company operates from four divisional offices and has a significant share of the UK retirement community market. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index
The Analyst will play a pivotal part in a key strategic initiative focused on making our land buying activity more deeply insight-led. This initiative is sponsored by the COO, Customers and Services and as such this role will get significant exposure in the business. Longer-term this role will embed these practices and analytics into the business and be part of the Director of Pricing and Commercial Analytics team. They will be responsible for analysing the drivers of successful land and developments then feeding back this insight into the land buying and development process.
- Will be project centred around a demand land buying project.
- There will travel but driving is not necessary it will be public transport
- Highly numerate and analytical with the ability to evaluate and make recommendations from analysing complex and nuanced data
- Driven, persistent self-starter – with a willingness to pull together data from multiple sources and work through complex problems
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of SQL and or other languages
- Start date as soon as possible
- Ideally currently at University studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
To request your CV be put forward for this placement please contact Maria at email@example.com stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.