Start date: Aug/Sept 2021
Discipline: Computer Science
This company provides voice and video conferencing systems for conference rooms and desktops, and software clients for mobile users.
As a test engineer, you will have a passion for computing and be able to rapidly learn new technologies.
We are looking for the brightest candidates with a passion for working with computers and an interest in work into the technology industry. We can offer hands on experience of networking, Linux, cloud computing and video conferencing, a great opportunity to learn how a high-tech company works in practice.
Having some grounding in maths/computing/science is essential, but otherwise we are open to a range of candidates. We are a video conferencing company and will perform the first interview using our software.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Installation and configuration of video conferencing equipment
- Scripting test setup and load tests
- Upgrading StarLeaf systems
- Performing detailed testing on pre-release code for the StarLeaf Cloud video conferencing system
- Raising bugs and working with the development team
- Presenting test results and assisting release decisions
To apply for this placement, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form ONLY if you are not already registered.