As a Cloud Services engineer, you will have a passion for computing and be able to rapidly learn new technologies.
We are looking for the brightest candidates with a passion for working with computers and an interest in work into the technology industry. We can offer hands on experience of networking, Linux, cloud computing and video conferencing, a great opportunity to learn how a high-tech company works in practice.
Experience of coding in Python is important for this role, as well as a grounding in maths/computing/science. Otherwise we are open to a range of candidates. We are a video conferencing company and will perform the first interview using our software.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Scripting new tests and checks for the company cloud
- Manually gathering customised statistics for the company cloud
- Scripting new statistics to be gather for the company cloud
- Presenting manual and automatic statistics clearly and
- Extending internal tools for use by the CloudOps team
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.