To design, develop, and deliver quality HVAC solutions on time (every time), to manufacture products in the most efficient and cost effective way, by concentrating on consistently doing the right things and doing them well, enabling us to maximise shareholder value and stimulate growth.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To be responsible for implementation and maintenance of complex back-end algorithmic systems and some basic graphical user interfaces, within the business that help to collect, collate and analyse data.
You will be required to maintain currently used programs, however you will have the freedom to implement your own solutions as you see fit.
- To write logical, efficient and sustainable code.
- Use computing skills to analyse very large groups of data.
- Ability to find, analyse and resolve problems and debug code.
- Use of Python for data science, machine learning, process automation and API development.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together.
- Actively committed to team’s development.
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Antriana stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.
- Is optimistic and self aware.
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty in all dealings.
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive and committed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
Skills and Attributes:
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks.
- Understanding a variety IT processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach.
- Understanding a variety of programming languages.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritising activities.
- Ability to present and manipulate data effectively.
- Comply with GDPR and other data protections laws.
- Team working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced PC hardware skills.
- Exercises latitude and technical judgement in deciding work methods.
- Ability to manage group to achieve goals within budget.
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- A-Level in Computer related studies
- Currently completing relevant degree or master’s in computer science.
- Professional accreditation with an industry related body would be advantageous