Location: Oldham Greater Manchester
Placement type: Marketing/Business
Salary: Competitive (plus relocation allowance of £250 per month if you need to relocate for the role)
Start date: September 2021
Starting in September 2021 for 1 year, this role would principally be using the academic skills the candidate has acquired as a marketing/business undergraduate to work within the European Distribution Marketing Team of a semiconductor manufacturing organisation. The focus will be on processing customer and regional sales sample requests for all across the European business.
- Sample processing for European customers
- Review of design registrations/opportunities in Model N and review with distribution and External Sales if these opps are real.
- Identification of European POS in other regions and tie-back to EU Opportunities
- Aliasing/parenting the European customer base within Model N. This ensures our customers are aligned with their parent company and thus, providing management, at various levels, with more details and more accurate data.
- New product introduction. Using data provided to calculate and double-check that new costs (€) fall within a pre-determined margin. This is to be returned to management to process further.
- Using emails sent in to the companies inquiries address, to provide sales with new leads/general inquiries/return requested datasheets etc to customers / forward technical inquiries on to relevant company personnel.
- Provide data to personnel with various projects (~weekly). eg Visio software /SWOT analysis/vertical markets data/Excel data collection, all to support sales and distribution team.
Prime Requirements (key accountabilities, reporting, travel, etc)
- good team worker capable of inspiring and developing enthusiasm in the group
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills (mainly through the use of Excel) and capability to analyse large amounts of data and report effectively on this to others
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven, self-motivated with autonomous workstyle
- Accountable and objective/success driven
- Strive for ownership & task conclusion
Reporting obligations/ Performance Indicators:
- Key new business opportunities identified & achieved closure rates
(educational and professional/technical qualifications; work experience, special requirements, personal factors, etc.)
- Degree educated
If you are interested in this placement and meet the skill set and competencies required as above please contact Caroline Jardine by email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, full name, YINI registration number (if you have it) and this vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with the YINI scheme to apply. See the YINI application page to complete an online application form if you are not already registered.