The team is involved in technical/commercial due diligence on acquisition and divestment transactions within the energy sector. They work primarily for financial institutions e.g. infrastructure funds, global investment banks, private equity firms etc. They are looking for interns to support them on project work.
- Set-up transaction working group lists; filing system for project; key document templates
- Setting up projects in the project database (Teamcenter)
- Log key client/other advisor correspondence during the transaction in our central filing – needs to be copied in on all correspondence
- Keep track and inform of project expenditure twice weekly
- Initial drafting of Internal agreements and client agreements (using template).
- Arrange rooms for planned and impromptu calls
- Travel administration for any remote site visits and management meetings for team
- Collation of report material into Red Flag and Detailed reports and formatting of same
- Charting of data for technical experts, and financial model information for incorporation in reports.
- External research on specific assets for use in proposals – initial groundwork.
- Downloading of Virtual Data room;
- manual extraction of data from Virtual Data Room not in readily copy-paste format (following a template)
- Write internal meeting notes
- Keeping project reference database up-to-date and creating relevant marketing material for business development meetings.
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
• Would require some out-of-hours working as well
• An Interest in going on to study Engineering or Economics
To apply for this placement please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.