Start date: July/Aug/Sept for 1 year
Location: Lymington, Hampshire
Discipline: Business, Marketing
The company is a global leader in research in physics-led engineering projects.
List of duties
The dynamic nature of the company means that the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible and adapt to fit the needs of the team, often developing new skills in the process.
Specific activities may include:
- Assisting in the development and delivery of a high quality customer journey from first contact to hand over to sales
- Assisting with implementation of regular and event driven customer communication
- Assisting with campaign planning and organisation
- Assisting with event organisation and product exhibitions
- Assisting with the planning and organisation of promotional activity
- Assisting with the creation and editing of marketing collateral
- Conducting research and producing reports as assigned
- Completing specific projects as assigned
Personal Skills and Attributes
As well as having a dedicated approach and willingness to learn, we require students who are enthusiastic, clear thinking, demonstrate initiative and are able to work independently.
You will be an organised, self-motivated individual who exhibits good verbal and written communication skills and applies an innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
In addition we are looking for
- An ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Good all-round performer with emphasis on creativity and numerical skill
Student specification, position and person requirements
- Undergraduate students currently working towards a degree in Business or Marketing.
- Eligible to work in the UK in your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible)
Placement duration & location
The placement will commence between June and September 2021 and run for 1 year (exact dates flexible and will be agreed with the applicant during the interview process).
It is likely to be remote working for the duration of the placement with occasional visits to the office in Lymington. This will be dependent on Government guidance and in line with the company’s strict Covid Risk Assessment.
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form ONLY if you are not already registered.