If you are studying a relevant Technical/Engineering degree. i.e.control systems, civils, mechanical, electrical, manufacturing engineering, environmental, this role might be for you.
- Contribute and add value to the delivery of solutions to clients as required
- Assist colleagues to deliver solutions to clients
- Progressively gain knowledge in all aspects of engineering and take on activities/tasks of increasing responsibility
- Deliver a Development Record e.g. (Monthly Reports, Attended meetings and workshops etc)
- Research, collect and collate data
- Analyse a variety of business information and handle sensitive information
- Develop and deliver presentations to senior colleagues and clients.
- Organise, attend and contribute in meetings and events
- Continuous improvement on existing business tools and systems
Education and experience
- Completed at least one year in a relevant Technical/Engineering* related undergraduate degree accredited by an engineering institution.
- Previous experience in a working environment, preferably (but not limited to), a railway/civils related profession
*A relevant Technical/Engineering degree is for instance; (control systems, civils, mechanical, electrical, manufacturing engineering, environmental)
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.