The role covers the testing of the Company’s full product range, the design, manufacture, commissioning and maintenance of test equipment.
- To gain experience of a design and manufacturing environment
- Design and build small test equipment projects as set by the company staff
- To support all manufacturing processes as and when required
- Any reasonable task requested by a member of the company management
- Act as a member of the team and behave in line with H&S Guidelines.
- Learn basic manufacturing processes including metal manufacture and plastic manufacture
- Learn key maintenance skills for the continued operation of the company’s factories
- Carry out at least 1 project involving the design and manufacture of either production tooling or test equipment used in the day to day operation of the company
- Learn the testing and QA procedures within the company
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form if you are not already registered.