Start: July/August 2021
A company that specialises in the design and manufacture of high-quality fire detection solutions is looking for 2 students.
- You’re a problem-solver who loves finding creative solutions.
- You’re endlessly curious and will hunt to find the answer to your questions.
- You take a hands on approach to hardware and firmware development.
- Anything you pick up, you can’t help but peer at the details and figure out how it works, and guess at the decisions taken by the designer.
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion.
- You get it done even when this takes you in an unexpected direction.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Soldering and Prototyping
- Analogue design using discrete components
- Programming microcontrollers in C.
- PC application programming in C#
Your Ideal Placement
If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same.
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines.
- A vibrant company culture where trust and honesty is valued.
- A positive atmosphere and an enthusiastic team who understand & support one another.
To apply for this placement or for more information, please contact Lidia stating your interest, your full name and the vacancy reference.
Please note, you must be fully registered with The YINI scheme to apply.
See the YINI application page to complete an on-line application form ONLY if you are not already registered.