Automotive Technology Showcase and Industrial Liaison Organisaton - Start Nov/Dec 2017 - duration 10+ months
Job Description – National Propulsion Showcase Technology Interface (Programme Administrator)
- Deliver a targeted activity programme to increase the engagement and uptake of the programme – liaising with outside organisations to encourage awareness
- Manage Gateway schedules with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the interaction with TDs on monthly Claim cycle and produce reports on targets and goals being achieved
- Help to develop department records and key stakeholder contact databases for the programme
- Support the delivery of the Business Canvas initiative internally and externally
- Preparation and presentation of corporate materials focused on the programme
- Develop and maintain the corporate identity - acting as support for the programme, providing assistance to the rest of the team.
- Work with Comms to contribute towards the planning of, and provide tactical support for key activities in the annual schedule, including website content management, production of publications, marketing materials and organisational support for conference and events
- Work with Senior Management Team to develop and deliver communication programmes that support the business aims. In particular the delivery of Spoke external events programme.
- Help to develop key relationships that help support partner organisations
- Support the delivery of internal and external events
- Working toward a business degree
- Alternatively working towards a degree in politics or engineering
- Excellent standard of written communication
- Excellent at verbal reasoning and confident verbal communicator
- Able to take complex messages and help to translate them into plain English
- Flexible team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Fully conversant with Microsoft products
To Apply, in the first instance, please contact Mel Powell firstname.lastname@example.org stating this vacancy reference, your full name and your YINI registration number if you have it. If you are not registered with the YINI scheme, please forward your CV to Mel Powell.