Our free service includes
- CV Coaching (Click Here for CV & Interview Hints & Tips)
- Interview Training
- Business Awareness Course
- One-to-one mentoring
2. We will contact you to arrange an interview to discuss what work you’d like to do and where.
3. We will send your details to selected partner companies, where you match their criteria, who then shortlist candidates for interviews held throughout the year.
4. If successful, you’ll be offered a job with the company, which will start in the summer/autumn.
You can apply to do a Year in Industry from the autumn before the start of your placement. There is no deadline, but the earlier you apply the more we can target suitable companies with your CV.
We place students throughout the academic year and although we cannot guarantee every student a placement, we will do our very best to secure you a role that is challenging, interesting and invaluable for your future