Our free service includes
- CV and interview coaching (Click Here for A CV and Interview Tips)
- One-to-one mentoring
- Free and discounted training courses
- Managing your placement applications and company interviews
2. Once you have submitted your on-line form, our Placements Applications team will email you to ask you to provide ID docs and a CV updated in a YINI format within 1 week
3. You will then be invited to arrange a YINI telephone interview to discuss what kind of placement you are looking for
4. We will send your details out to companies that match your criteria and arrange company interviews for you
5. If successful, you will be offered a job with the company which will start in the summer/ autumn.
Applications are open from September to September but students who apply early will increase their chances of securing a paid, study and career relevant paid work placement through the YINI scheme. We will begin arranging company interviews from Dec onwards for placements commencing in the following summer/ autumn.