30 Years of EES
The UK needs more scientists and engineers. EDT’s Engineering Education Scheme is a tried and tested success story with 30 years of experience, continue reading and discover how you can become part of this success story too!
In 2014/15 the Engineering Education Scheme celebrates 30 years, having created over 30,000 engineering experiences for young people across the UK. Over the years the scheme has provided huge benefits for students, schools, colleges and businesses! Read on to find out how you can benefit with the Engineering Education Scheme (EES)...
- Help create future engineers and scientists
- Get engineering skills into schools
- Help communities understand your business
- Collaborate with students on your business projects
- Develop mentoring skills in your team
- Develop skills that will make a difference to your future
- Get the opportunity to have your ideas implemented
- Work alongside a major UK employer for 6 months
- Help discover a solution for a real industry problem
- Improves both university admissions and apprentice application opportunities
- Enhance industrial enterprise links
- Raise the profile of your School/College within local community
- Improved higher education links
- Professional development and accreditation for your teachers
- Specific input into your Careers Department
To find out more about the Engineering Education Scheme within your region,
please contact your local EDT office here.