Thank you for your interest in the EDT’s Year in Industry (YINI) scheme.
Applications are now open for the placement year 2019/20*. In order to be considered for a placement, you will need to register with YINI, please follow the instructions below:
*If you are looking for an immediate-start placement, then please complete the application form by following the instructions below and email EDTPlacements@etrust.org.uk to confirm you are seeking a placement for this year (2018/19), so that we can process your application accordingly.
2. Select your preferred region
3. Once you have submitted your on-line form, our Placements Applications team will email you to ask you to provide your Right to Work documentation and a CV in the YINI format within 1 week
4. You will then be invited to arrange a YINI telephone interview to discuss what kind of placement you are looking for
5. We will send your details out to companies that match your criteria and arrange company interviews for you
6. If successful, you will be offered a placement with the company which will start in the summer/ autumn.
We look forward to receiving your application!