Thank you for your interest in the EDT’s Year in Industry (YINI) scheme.
2. Select your preferred region
3. Once you have submitted your on-line form, our Placements Applications team will email you to ask you to provide your Right to Work documentation and a CV in the YINI format within 1 week
4. You will then be invited to arrange a YINI telephone interview to discuss what kind of placement you are looking for
5. We will send your details out to companies that match your criteria and arrange company interviews for you
6. If successful, you will be offered a placement with the company which will start in the summer/ autumn.
We look forward to receiving your application!