What will be my role as a teacher?
- · Works closely with the engineer as a facilitator and supporter.
- ·Generates interest in the Scheme by Year 11/S5 students and potential Year 12/S6 students.
- · Processes Student Registration Forms & arranges student interviews. Click here for an online registration form.
- · Progresses the students' work when in school/college, including problem solving, programme, team's written report and Student Logbook.
- · Attends all Scheme events, arranging transport when required.
- · Ensures that students balance their school/college work and the Scheme project.
- · Ensures that copies of the Project Report and the Project Summary are compiled and dispatched as directed.
- ·Assists the team make[mr1] further presentation(s) to other students and senior managers and to engineers at the link company.
- · Ensures the appropriate risk assessments are in place for all EES activities.
More detailed guidance about the role of the Teacher is available from the Scheme's Regional Director.